Monday, March 30, 2009

Bubba's Fatathon - 3/29


Another week, another pound and a half! Not as much as I hoped for this week but the important thing is that I am losing weight. So far we have raised:

$1,240.19

I am leaving for a two week tour today so my next update/weigh in will be on April 12th, the day I get back from tour. Going on tour is going to present a number of challenges for me. It's often hard to find healthy food on tour, and with the rigors of long drives and nightly performances, finding time to exercise is in itself a challenge. But it is a challenge I'm going to beat and I am going to do everything in my power to get plenty of sleep, and exercise ever day. I've already made plans with a couple friends in different towns who are going to join me for a run. I'm also planning on bringing along a mini cooler so that I can get groceries and make as many of my own meals as possible. See you in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment