Monday, March 23, 2009

Fatathon Reaches the 20 LB mark!


I've reached the 20 pound barrier and we've reached the $1000 mark! 2 great milestones reached in one week. So with another 3 pounds lost, I am feeling stronger than ever. My runs are getting longer and faster and my long walks to work, once tasks that felt like a workout, are now mere child's play. But no matter how good I'm feeling now, I have to remind myself that 320 pounds is a lot of weight and that my work has really just begun. I have a lot of work to do, but for the first time, I feel like I'm doing it right.

Being worth $43.73 per pound and receiving an additional $100 to the Liz Army Fund, we have now raised $1,174.60

I want to thank Julia's Cafe in Wallingford for having an amazing breakfast dish called the physiques omelet. An egg white omelet filled with lean spicy turkey chili, with black beans on the side. Please spread the word about my Fatathon! Tell your family, tell your friends.

thanks!

1 comment: