Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Finally, Progress!!


After 3+ weeks of frustration and seeing my damn scale read the same number day in and day out, I've Finally Made Progress! I've now lost two more pounds bringing my total weight loss to 34 pounds. Being worth $43.73 per pound, and getting $400 in flat donations to the Liz Army. We have now raised $1,886.82 in pledged and made donations to the Liz Army and the National Brain Tumor foundation.

We haven't received a new pledge or donation in some time now, and I ask that if you have already pledged to the Fatathon, please help by emailing your friends, family, and co-workers and help spread the word. I would really appreciate it, and am very grateful to have all of your support!

Kevin

1 comment:

  1. YA!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work. Hopefully your injuries are healing too!

    ReplyDelete